Thursday, May 15, 2008


"Flow" 15 x 11 mixed media
(sold)
I had some friends come over for dinner on Tuesday evening...("Flow" was purchased after dinner :))...Two of them are from Nova Scotia. We all had gotten to know each other quite well last weekend in Toronto, after attending what I call "the most fun wedding ever."

It was just a fantastic event! I was thinking about why it was just so darned fun, and I came to the conclusion that...yes...the weekend was planned and staged to perfection....and yes...the weather was glorious....and yes, the happy couple are two lovely people....but the element that made it so special was the guest list.

The guests that attended arrived with such a happy spirits and attitudes....genuinely thrilled to meet everyone and partake in the activities...I've never been to a wedding in which there was such spirited dancing! My husband commented that the last time we got him on a dance floor was in 1986! LOL It was just a very special weekend...it lifted everyone's spirits I think...and was a wonderful start to the couples' new life together. We are all still glowing.

Enjoy your day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...