Tuesday, July 15, 2008


Work in Progress....30 x 22 (full sheet watercolor paper)
This is the really early preliminary stages for the newest Aerial View painting...
Anyone recognize the spot? (hint: "On the banks of the Red Cedar...." ) This will be for my oldest if he wants it when I'm finished....He'll have his choice of either this one ...or Comerica Park. It's a fine line with these...to have it be recognizable...but to still be compatible with my artistic aesthetic....push and pull....actual or fantasy patterning....It's a bit exhausting actually. I'll need to prop this one up and have a bit of a think.
I'm home from a fun visit with family in Honor, Michigan then Naperville, Ill..(Chicago suburb)...It feels good to be back to the studio after a long absence.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...