Saturday, August 16, 2008

Print available


"Phantom Tulips" print
A friend of mine convinced me to get this painting scanned and offer it as a fine art print.
A 14 x 11 inch size (open edition and signed) is $70. If you are interested, just contact me. (If you would like it larger or smaller I can do that too.)
I just got back from northern Michigan....We had a family vacation there. Our youngest (21) is here for a week (from LA) and our oldest (24) was here from Cleveland. After an initial adjustment to being back together...(all brothers fight, right?) we had a wonderful time. Lots of golf, and wandering around Traverse City.
Next week will be back to normal...whatever that is. One thing for sure...a big studio clean up is in order....yuck.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lauren!

I like your design. It's neat how you show a familiar subject in a different way; wonderful!

Lauren Everett Finn said...

Thanks Peggy!

This painting was the result of a ton of blunders.. :) It started out as pure watercolor...I did it as a wip at wet canvas...I really like where it ended up but oh my gosh...what a journey it was! :)

It will feel good to get back to work today after a long vacation from painting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...