Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy Happy New Year!!!


"Fun Floral" watercolor ~ 8 x 10 ~ class sample
January Class Information

Well my friends....
  • The pork and sauerkraut is in the oven and stinking up the house. :)
  • I'm getting ready to settle in to watch our Spartans take on Georgia at 1:00. (hear the pop of the beer bottle being opened...soon)
  • My word "balance" for 2009 is feeling more and more like the right choice for me. (Look at yesterday's post if you want to know what I'm talking about)
  • I'm filled with gratitude for so many things.....
Happy Happy Joy Joy (wow...a blast from the past....Ren and Stimpy)

Hope your 2009 is filled with many blessings!

2 comments:

Patrice Erickson said...

How about "The Dance of Joy": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sruUodh5DLc . Remember them?

Patrice

Lauren Everett Finn said...

LOL Patrice! I had forgotten about them. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...