Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Distractions and Diversions...revisited


"Distractions and Diversions 2" ~ work in progress
12 x 12"
Acrylic on canvas

A bit of a different take on a previous painting. I'm not exactly sure where I'm going with this. I guess I need to do some thinking before I go much further. :)

Gorgeous blustery skies here in Michigan today. One of those...sunny then cloudy then sunny then cloudy days. The strong winds are at least drying up all of the rain we've had!

Quote of the Day:
"Hope begins in the dark, the stubborn hope that if you just show up and try to do the right thing, the dawn will come. You wait and watch and work: you don't give up."
~Anne Lamott

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lauren, I like where you're going with this one. I like how you're taking what you learned from Robert Burridge, applying it to your own vision, and creating something unique. This series you're doing is wonderful to watch.

Lauren Everett Finn said...

Thanks Peggy...
Right now this one has all hard edges... Need to decide what the heck I'm saying! :) My best thinking is early in the morning... and I haven't been able to get to the studio until later in the day.
Appreciate you stopping in!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...