Sunday, April 5, 2009

GO GREEN!


"Go MSU"
A block S (well, sort of) in our front yard. Yup, I'm that much of a dork.

I love the NCAA basketball tournament...
Especially in '79 (my graduating year from Michigan State) Spring Break with my gal pals at some bar on the way home from a camping trip in Texas...Watching Magic Johnson do his .....MAGIC! :)
I can't even remember what state we were in.... But we got most of the bar to cheer our Spartans on that year. (Obviously, we weren't in Indiana)
I met my husband at MSU... and our oldest son is a graduate too, as was his grandma, and his Uncle! So we have always been GREEN, even when it wasn't fashionable. :)

I obviously want a victory Monday night... but mostly I want a great game....
Go MSU
Go Detroit
Go Michigan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT WORK.....

I HEAR YOU....YOU COULD HAVE COME AND HELPED ME WITH THIS IDEA..OF COURSE NOW UNDER SNOW...UGH

GO GREEN!!!GO WHITE!!!

SKS

Lauren Everett Finn said...

Well... It worked for Saturday's game... I didn't go and shovel it out for last night... Perhaps the loss is my fault? :) We Spartans are tough though... We persevere don't we!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...