Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Lights Camera Action...Work in Progress


Lights Camera Action (Work in Progress... gonna sleep on it)
12 x 12
Acrylic on canvas

Felt oh so good to be slapping paint around today... Got out a canvas with some paint already on it and just started painting. I was working on 7 paintings at once... my favorite way to work! This one needs some areas simplified... but I need to think on it a little bit.

Enjoyed the most glorious sunny fall day today... Heading out for a walk right now, to enjoy the last little bit of it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think your title works for this one. I like that little red/orange mark; it adds sparkle! Very cool!

Lauren Everett Finn said...

Thanks Peggy...
I've worked a bit more on it... Hope you still like it. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...