Thursday, April 14, 2011

Empire Dunes work in progress

work in progress
I found a very cool little beach area (Village Park) in Empire, MI... They were getting the sand all swept off the parking lots etc. getting ready for the season. This is South Bar Lake...Lake Michigan is behind us. Love the grassy hillocks, and the pure spring sunshine. I'm almost finished here... I'll just let it rest a bit to see if I need to add any more grassy bits.... It's hard to stop once I get started with those grassy bits.

4 comments:

Jean Burman said...

Great work Lauren :-) I LOVE those grassy bits!

Lauren Everett Finn said...

Thanks Jean! The grassy bits are what attracted me... so animated!

Gerry said...

I like the grassy hillocks, too, the little hoydens.

I love to watch long grasses making arcs and circles in the sand as they're whipped around by the wind. Pretty much everything that happens along the shore can distract me indefinitely.

Lauren Everett Finn said...

Hi Gerry...
I have photos of those arcs! Love em. Yup, shorelines are full of little wonders. I love it here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...