Saturday, September 30, 2017

30 in 30 in 30- Day 30!!!

Hello Day 30! Challenge completed. (hope I don't pull something patting myself on the back)
This is definitely a fall bouquet... with made-up stuff in it.

Thanks to those of you that have followed along during the month. Your comments here, and "likes" on facebook helped me power through.

I learned that I have a better chance of keeping it fresh if I limit the times my brush goes on the paper. (Though I still managed to overwork some of them... it's my super power)
I'll continue to paint these limited stroke paintings, just not daily. :)

4 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

GREAT JOB this month! So nice to see this piece!

Yorky said...

Well done Lauren, a colourful collection.

Lauren Everett Finn said...

Thanks Sue!

Lauren Everett Finn said...

Thanks Doug... appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...