Friday, July 4, 2008



Happy 4th!

I'm up in northern Michigan, visiting my mom and her husband, Bill. I had made her this flag out of old barn wood, probably 5 years ago...I bought the wood from ebay....You know the old adage "there is a sucker born every minute"...well, I am one of them. The package arrived...extra heavy...because the wood was damp...and peee-yew! I paid extra for the barn animal smell....Luckily, when it dried out...the pungent aroma went away....She was pleased anyway! (The stars were snipped from roof flashing....they appear white on this photo...but are actually silver.)

We are going to watch the Traverse City Beach Bums baseball game tonight....Fireworks after the game.... "ooooohhhhh.....aaaaaaaaahhhhhh!"

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...