Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Happy Holidays....


"ho ho ho" watercolor ~ 8 x 8

This is an older painting...but I laugh every time I come across it....
Our house is full...will be a bit more full this evening as my mom and her hubby arrive this afternoon.
Have a wonderful and peaceful Christmas, filled with fun, laughter, and love....and if you have a full house like we do.... a bit of tolerance goes a long way too. :)

Quote of the day:
Life isn't a matter of milestones, but moments.
~Rose Kennedy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI Lauren, That is a fun image. It's nicely done. It couldn't have been easy getting the distortions right. And I like the evergreen! I hope you and your family have a festive Christmas!

Lauren Everett Finn said...

Thanks Peggy!
I tried to paint it without a photo... but you have to touch your nose on the bulb in order to get your face big enough, and then you're cross-eyed ... so i had to resort to photo manip. and paint from that... Hope you have a wonderful Christmas too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...